Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Private or Favourite Stuff ..

Assalamualaikum wbt.

This time, entry aku lagi santai dari sebelum ni. maklum lah, tadi petang aku dah tidur kow2 punye..sampai xsedarkan diri. hahahaha 

Post aku kali ni pasal 'private atau favourite stuff' macam tajuk kat atas tu. Bukan pe, saje je nak berkongsi2. hahaha..... So, layan yer..............

  Favourite Shoes

one of my fav shoes at this moment...
from the front view..   : )





















my fav flat shoes...

















my lovely pump heel........

















front view of my fav pump....hahaha





















my fav wedge heel.....

















the few more shoes, flat and wedge















the ribbon beige flat is my most fav flat at this moment...  : )










































                private stuffs!


my mom and my father pic on my study table.....






















my lovely sis pic hanging on my wall





















my fav watch at this moment...i love watches.. i wish i have a few from Bonia and Gucci..haha

my cleanser and fav Listerine..





















my fav deodorant from Rexona..

















my fav parfume from Body shop ( coconut) & Cosway ( dewberry) scent...















close view ...


















my fav body & hand lotion at this moment...  : )















my fav bag now....i give her name which is called ' DONNA' hahahaha



so, thats all... wassalam..have a nice day guys....dah lewat nie....nak pi tidur dlu la yer...bye..

























2 comments: